RICTA is a not-for-profit organization representing the Rwanda Internet community. It comprises different ICT institutions and individuals. It was formed in 2005 with the objective of managing the .RW country code top level domain and the Rwanda internet exchange point.
RICTA is a not for profit organization that represent the interests of the internet community. With our impartial position ensures that we enhance and promote internet usage in Rwanda.
Our scope of work is not limited to managing the .rw registry, Rwanda internet community promotion the localization of local content. Our close relationship with international organizations on key internet related issues supports makes the internet a better place.
Enabling local internet
To promote and manage key internet resources optimally to benefit the community
1. Professionalism in our actions towards our customers, partners and all stakeholders.
2. Commitment towards achieving our objectives
3. Honesty, integrity and respect for all individuals
4. Excellence in all aspects of our activities
5. Proactive mindset and approach in all our activities
6. Result oriented, let us start and progress with the end result in mind