Rwanda Internet Community and Technology Alliance (RICTA) is a not-for-profit organization representing the Rwanda Internet community whose main objective is to manage the .RW Country Code Top Level Domain (cc-TLD) and Rwanda Internet exchange point.
RICTA would like to recruit a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
POSITION/TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: PR/MARKETING & SALES DEPARTMENT
POSITION TYPE: FULL TIME /PERMANENT
REPORTING TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The objective of hiring the Business Development Manager is to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. He/she will define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
RICTA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The main tasks of the Business Development Manager are:
Required Academic Qualifications, Competences and Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Five to Seven years of previous experience in business development, projects development,management, customer service, administration, or related field
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
How to apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification. Applicants should submit Application Letter, CV/Resume, and copies of bachelor’s degree addressed to
Chief Executive Officer- RICTA
6th Floor Telecom House
8KG 7 Avenue, Kacyiru, Kigali-Rwanda
and send it by mail to email@example.com
RICTA is an equal opportunity employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact directly our HR department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Application deadline: Friday 12th March 2021 at 5pm.
Kigali, February 23, 2021